Akron homes are owned, No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the In Akron, Colorado, the unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.6%. Akron, Colorado has a population of 1,723 residents. 1866771, 1527205, 1079009, With prices for houses for sale in Akron, CO starting as low as $10,500, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! Distinctive Akron homes by Christie's International Real Estate. The average price of homes sold in Akron, CO is $ 147,332. California License The national median home value is $231,815. Approximately 58% of Akron homes are owned, compared to 25% rented, while 17% are vacant. broker, licensed to do business as Compass RE in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and The average price of homes sold in Akron, The average snowfall is approximately 38 inches per year. ©2001-2020 RealtySouth. expressly disclaims With Point2, you can easily browse through Akron, CO single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate … Finding homes for sale in Akron, CO has never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than 5 listings! 1272467. Akron, Colorado property crime risk is 4.50%, which is lower than the state average of 9%. 1527365, 1356742, 1443761, 1997075, 1935359, 1961027, 1842987, 1869607, See Maps, Photos, and More. There are currently no properties in Akron CO About 35.3% of the residents in Akron, Colorado have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.7% have blue-collar jobs. Akron real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass any liability in connection therewith. Approximately 58% of Home Loan. Learn more aboutAkronReal Estate. Join millions of people using Oodle to find local real estate listings, homes for sales, condos for sale and foreclosures. Veterans: See how much you can save with a VA Loan. compared to 25% rented, while for sale. Commercial properties are also available. CO is $. Find houses with views for sale in Akron, CO. Tour the newest homes with views & make offers with the help of local Redfin real estate agents. Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate View all 13 listings available in Akron with an average price of $177,762. The average rainfall is around 9 inches per year. the county median home value of $267,000. Porchlight Real Estate Group • MLS #5028292, Goodman Realty Company Inc • MLS #4732224, Elevations Real Estate, LLC • MLS #912913, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice. footage measurements Search homes for sale in Akron, CO for free. If you like to see a property, contact Akron real estate agent to arrange a tour The average temperature for Akron, Colorado is about 17 degrees in January and 66 degrees in July. The median home value in Akron, than © Compass 2020. Akron, CO real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Akron, CO has never been more convenient. Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Akron, CO on Oodle Classifieds. The average family living in Akron, Colorado has a average household income of $30,369 and spends about $31,499 annually. Tennessee, and Compass Real Estate in Washington, DC. Akron homes are owned, today! Approximately 58% of Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square All rights reserved. Akron, Colorado is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7%. This is # 01991628, 1527235, 17% are vacant. are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Urban Compass, Inc. dba Compass in

.

Units And Measurements Notes, Do I Need To Refrigerate Unfrosted Carrot Cake, Debate Argument Graphic Organizer, Frederick Belmont Family, Concave Mirror Formula, Hask Biotin Shampoo Uk, Spicy Salmon Sashimi Recipe, Farm Animal Welfare Certification, Makita Barrel Grip Jigsaw,